Endowment Trust Fund
Our Endowment Fund separates funds from the general operation budget which lets FPC complete additional projects every year. The best gift is the one that works for you. Gifts of all sizes are important, and can be cash, securities, real estate, or other assets. Benefits can include income tax deductions, estate tax deductions, and avoidance of capital gains taxes.
How to Give
There are various ways to give to the Endowment Fund.
- One of the most popular ways is by remembering FPC in your will. You can have a general bequest that simply leaves a specified dollar amount, designating property or stock, or by giving a certain percentage of your estate.
- Outright gifts of any amount may be made at any time in memory of loved ones, in honor of others, in celebration of special events, in thanksgiving for God’s goodness.
- Life Insurance Policies existing or new, partial or in full may be donated.
- Real estate and securities may be gifted.
- Lifetime gifts and annuities are also something to consider. A named beneficiary receives income from a trust during his/her lifetime and, at death, the remainder of the principal reverts to the Endowment.
Contact the church office to be put in touch with a representative of the Endowment Committee to discuss the plan that may be best for you. Also, be sure to contact your attorney to discuss any changes you wish to make in your will.