Investing in FPC's Mission
Supporting the mission and ministry of FPC Marion is a spiritual matter. After all, God does not need our money. Any gift is blessing, and it’s our responsibility to effectively manage God’s blessings. The Finance Committee meets every month to ensure that your investment is put to good use.
There are a number of ways of investing in the future of FPC Marion:
- Making a one-time gift of any amount
- Pledging to our annual operating budget
- Contributing to special projects, like High School mission trips or Marion Food pantry
- Committing to a long-term investment through our Endowment Fund
- Giving a gift in memory of a loved one
- Naming FPC Marion as beneficiary in your will
The return on your investment is not financial, but rather the joy of seeing how God is at work in and through FPC. Lives are being changed; help and hope is expanding, all because of those who are willing to give back to God through our open and affirming church.
We are deeply grateful to all who have supported us over the years. If you need more information contact the church office or the members of the Finance Committee.